Search This Blog

Friday, January 29, 2010

News?

I was checking in on my google reader (best invention ever) this morning and saw this news article on WRAL's news feed:
Willie Nelson
I just laughed out loud in my cube. This does not constitute news! Of course Willie Nelson's band members had Moonshine & recreational amounts of marijuana. I would have been surprised/let down if they didn't! And why did the ALE feel it necessary to bust them? That is just silly.
In other news, it is Friday. THANK HEAVENS! I scheduled a vet appointment for Okaa at 8:30 tomorrow morning since she is over due for her rabies shot and I spied a Possum on Drew's neighbor's porch two nights ago. However, I imagine with the pending weather fiasco that I will be rescheduling.
Time for more coffee and making these M-1 & M-2s balance. Have a fantastic day!

No comments:

Post a Comment