Search This Blog

Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Weekend Activities

Hello!

As a result of the snow, work was a bit hectic yesterday. I worked from home until about 11 and then I ventured out to drive to work. The roads were pretty nasty still but I made it fine. There were very few people that came in, most just worked from home!


Well, this weekend was quite adventurous. Friday night we went to PetSmart to buy Okaa a new harness and it had already started snowing at 7! It was beautiful! So we got the harness and dinner and then came home! The next morning it had snowed a good 5 inches! It sleeted/snowed all day! We decided to clean the house and tied Okaa up outside on her lead with her new harness. At one point in the afternoon I went out to check on her and she was GONE. So, Drew and I went on a cold ass dog search. We finally found her after suffering from near frost bite and mega frustration. I thought Drew was going to KILL her. But, she is fine, just too strong and that harness was just not strong enough! Needless to say we were back at PetSmart Sunday afternoon returning that POS and getting a much stronger one.

We also bought Okaa a dog bed/couch on Sunday. As Drew says, that is the best $18 we have ever spend. Rotten dog...
We also hung up my little fish measuring spoons which makes me oddly happy:


Ok, time to get to work! Doing a provision today! Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment