Search This Blog

Thursday, February 4, 2010

The Office

The Office is my favorite TV show. I don't think any other series has been consistently good, funny, entertaining, ect. that has aired in my generation. I could watch old episodes over and over and never get tired of the same Michael Scott-isms. Tonight is the second new episode of 2010 and I am so excited to watch it! On this evenings episode Dunder-Mifflin is being bought out by a new company and the employees (mainly Michael Scott I imagine) are adjusting to this change in ownership. This is going to be good!

In other news...the snow is FINALLY gone. I was getting annoyed with walking my crazy husky dog on iced sidewalks. Drew made fun of me because his front step still has some ice/snow on it (which bothers me immensely) and I can barely walk on it. Especially in my accounting shoes (heels)!

TGIT (Thank God it's Thursday)

No comments:

Post a Comment