Search This Blog

Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Wednesday

Happy Hump Day! Congratulations on making it half way through the week!

I always get excited when Wednesday is over because I only have two days left in the week! Although, I imagine that coming in to work this Saturday is not out of the question. I did see that there is a chance for snow/ice Friday night in to Saturday morning...so we have that to look forward to! I did make an appointment for Okaa to go to the vet Saturday morning so I may have to change that. She chewed up her collar two days ago so she has been a naked Husky dog since we don't have time to go shopping for a new collar. It is on my to do list!

My business cards were in my box yesterday so I guess it is official! And I completed my first federal tax return! Go me!

I hope everyone has a lovely afternoon!

No comments:

Post a Comment