Search This Blog

Thursday, January 28, 2010

State of the Union

I can't lie....I didn't watch much of the State of the Union address last night. Drew, Drew's roommate (Scott), and I turned it on for all of 5 minutes before we had enough of the formalities surrounding this speech. The cliche prose, standing, clapping, whistling, sitting, repeat, as Scott put it, is so inefficient. I am sure the president spend alot of time talking about the economy, job creation, new regulations, ect. I wonder how much it cost to pull of the State of the Union address? To assemble that many people, make sure that building is secure, get all the news stations there, outfit for presidents entourage, the list could go on and on. A better thing to do would have been to make a radio broadcast like in the FDR days (fireside chats). It would have saved so many of your tax payer dollars!

Speaking of...let me know if anyone needs their taxes done ;)

One final thing...this made my morning:



COFFEE TIME!

1 comment:

  1. OMG i can not even explain how happy that picture made me this morning (i laughed out loud in the middle of class), of course the chick-fil-a cow was in woodlands bank...why wouldn't he be?

    ReplyDelete